Whilst we want you to enjoy the pool, please take note of the guidelines provided below which are provided for your security as well as the security of your party:
- The swimming pool is solely for swimming and wading only at your own risk. The depth of the water is from 1.4 to 2 metres.
- Diving, jumping or headlong sliding into the pool are strictly prohibited.
- Never leave a child unsupervised. If you have to leave the pool side, please take your child with you.
- Horseplay, especially throwing or pushing someone into the pool is prohibited.
- Running around the pool area is prohibited as severe injuries may occur from slips and falls.
- Do not swim when over-tired, feeling chilled, or after taking drugs or alcohol.
- Drinks are allowed around the pool, but only in the plastic glasses provided.
- Please do not use glass anywhere near the pool area. Broken glass cannot be seen in water, therefore making it difficult to detect and remove. Severe injuries and damage to the pool could also occur.
- Please keep any electrical appliances away from the pool.
- If you have any skin, ear, genital or other body infections, sores or wounds please do not use the pool because of the possibility of spreading infection.
- The pool gate must be kept secured at all times to prevent the entry of unsupervised children.
But despite all of the above, above all, have fun!